Everyone has experienced the drag of a dull, lifeless relationship at some point in their lives. It often seems like there may be no way out and most people just choose to end these types of worn out romances. However, just because a relationship currently seems worn out, does not mean it has to stay that way. It sounds strange but keeping a relationship fun and spontaneous may take a little work. Here are a few ideas that can help spice up a relationship that has become a little bit bland.
Spicing Things Up For Relationship Revitalization
1. Change of Venue How can you have an exciting and extraordinary sex life if you always have the same scenery? The answer is you cant. You have to break out of the same old routine. Try it on the couch, or in the shower. If you are a little more daring maybe you can meet up in a parked car in the garage. Think outside the box.
2. Set The Ground Rules Plan a special night for just the two of you, but set the ground rules first. No intercourse. Take a bath together, engage in foreplay, drive each other crazy, but whatever happens, no intercourse allowed. It might be difficult to do, but believe me it will be more than worth it.
3. Foreplay Send flirty texts or e-mails throughout the day. Let him know what you are planning to do to him when he gets home. Tell her what about her drives you absolutely wild. Build the suspense until your partner is literally jumping out of their skin with desire for you.
4. Go on a First Date Go on a first date with your significant other. Go through all of the formalities, call and ask for the date, pick her up, bring flowers, dress up. This is a fun and easy way to recapture the excitement and the magic of the early days of a relationship.
5. Take a Weekend Getaway You dont have to save up your vacation days to take a vacation, and you dont have to drive halfway across the state or the country, and stay in some over-priced, over-crowded tourist trap. Take a mini-vacation right in your hometown. Find a little bed a breakfast in the local area, book it for Friday and Saturday night and dont leave the room until you are forced to check out on Sunday morning. If you do it right, it could end up being one of your most memorable vacations.